WIN a weekend where you’ll get to live the Bond lifestyle. Prize includes a chauffeur-driven Aston Martin to get you around, an exclusive after hours Champagne tour of Madame Tussauds and a stay at a luxury Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotel in London.
To quality for entry into the competition, entrants must answer the following: “For your chance to win, describe your dream Bond lifestyle adventure in Britain…” and complete all personal details and accept the competition terms and conditions.
his is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged based on originality, creative merit and humour of the answer provided. The judging will take place from after [10th January 2016] at the Promoter’s premises and the winner will be the entry that scored the highest in the opinion of the judges based on the judging criteria. The judges may select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next best and record them in order of merit in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant
Description of Ideal Candidate:
The competition is open to those living outside the UK* who are aged 18 years or over except employees of VisitBritain or any partner/agency connected with this competition, or family of staff working for any of these organizations. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
* The competition is not open to residents of Quebec in Canada and Utah in the United States of America for legal reasons.*
Cost for a participant: None.
This is Fully Funded by the Organizers.
The Prize package will consist of:
• Return economy class flights from the winner’s nearest international airport to London, England for the winner plus 1 adult guest, subject to availability. Winner and guest must depart from the same airport and return to that airport. The winner and guest are responsible for their own travel to and from the airport of departure. Once tickets are issued, they are non-alterable and non-transferable.
• Arrival & return airport transfers.
• Three nights in London – 3 x nights’ accommodation (two people sharing) in the UK on a bed & breakfast basis at The Radisson Blue Hotel, London.
• 2 free days at your leisure with a chauffeur-driven Aston Martin.
• Evening dinner for 2 people at Rules Restaurant.
• Exclusive after-hours Champagne tour of Madame Tussauds
• TFL Visitor Oyster card for use on public transport around London
• Entry to up to 3 attractions such as Bond in Motion at the London Film Museum, the London Eye or Blenheim Palace.
To Enter the Competition:
The competition is open for entry from 10am (GMT) on 6th October 2015 and closing date for entries is midnight (GMT) on 13th December 2015.