The ISIC Association, StudyPortals and British Council IELTS are launching The Global Study Awards to ultimately encourage young people to study abroad as part of their tertiary studies in order to experience and explore new countries, cultures and languages.
The Global Study Awards will be available to prospective students in all countries worldwide. The Global Study Awards will enable the successful candidate(s) to study abroad, on any chosen undergraduate or postgraduate programme at a higher education institution. The Global Study Awards cannot be used by a successful candidate to study domestically.
Description of Ideal Candidate:
To be eligible for The Global Study Awards applicants must:
• Be 18 years or over on 1 January 2015
• Have taken an IELTS test at a British Council centre, and receive an official Test Report Form (TRF) issued by the British Council in the last 2 years and before the application deadline
• Have a valid International Student Identity Card (ISIC) and/or International Youth Travel Card (IYTC) at the time of application
• Plan to enrol on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate programme abroad between 1 January 2016 and 30 April 2016 (Round 1) or 1 August 2016 and 31 October 2016 (Round 2)
• Provide an acceptance letter from the relevant institution by the relevant cut-off date.
Cost for a participant: None
Fully Funded by Organizers.
An individual global study award has a maximum value of £10,000. The Award prize will be applied toward the cost of tuition fees in the first instance, paid directly to the Higher Education Institution that the successful candidate will attend.
If tuition fees are below the maximum individual award fund of £10,000, the remaining funds may be allocated per diem for living costs for a maximum of 52 weeks starting from when the student first registered at the higher education institution.
Deadline:June 30, 2016
Visit http://www.mastersportal.eu/pages/the-global-study-awards for more info