We invite all students on BA, MA and PhD studies of fine arts, design, visual arts, to enter the 8th International Student Poster Competition till20 November, 2015 (CET 00:00 hours).
This year International Student Poster Competition decided to put accent on the issue of Disabled individuals around the world. It is time we, students, do some work, make buzz and create messages that will inspire many, to engage maybe few but to contribute to raising the awareness. This year we fight creatively for those in need…
Enabled for Disabled!!!
Worlds Health Organisation Key facts
Fact sheet 352
• Over a billion people, about 15% of the world’s population, have some form of disability.
• Between 110 million and 190 million adults have significant difficulties in functioning.
• Rates of disability are increasing due to population ageing and increases in chronic health conditions, among other causes.
• People with disabilities have less access to health care services and therefore experience unmet health care needs.
Cost for a participant: None
Two poster winners will be awarded with equal prizes
1. Participation in jury work 2016 at the 9th Skopje Poster Festival (fully covered expenses)
2. Organization of poster exhibition in MKC Gallery 2016
3. ICOGRADA Certificate
Visit http://skopjeposter.com for more info
Deadline:November 20, 2015