Deadline: February 15, 2016 | Apply here
Eligibility: Students and recent graduates outside of the United States
The TechChange is currently inviting recent graduates and rising college seniors based outside of the Unites States (also non-US citizens based in US with student visas or other legal working status) to apply for its Summer Fellowship program 2016.
TechChange Summer Fellowship Program 2016
The fellows will get an opportunity to participate in practical training in web development along with a unique exposure to a range of applications and organizations using technology to tackle a variety of global challenges — from creating prosthetic limbs with a 3D printer to combating malaria with mobile devices.
- A $2,000 monthly stipend for 3 months.
- Field trips to organizations working in technology and social change.
- A round-trip plane ticket to DC from a location within the US.
- Applicants can be non-US citizens based in or outside the USA.
- Applicants must be a current junior, senior, or a recent graduate.
- Applicants should be available to spend 3 months period (6 June – 26 August 2016) in the USA.
- Applicants should have at least one year of experience in computer science or web development.
- Applicants must possess an interest in international relations, international development, humanitarian work, and social good.
- Applicants must have passion to make a difference in the world – interest in international relations, international development, humanitarian work, and social good is a requirement.
- Applicants must be willing to challenge themselves. Self-starting youth with willingness to have a little fun is must.
Applicants must complete the online form available on the website to submit their entry.
Applicants are encouraged to apply early, as we will be reviewing applications and selecting Fellows on an on-going basis. Applications due February 15, 2016, and fellows will be announced no later than March 11th. The fellowship will run from June 6th – August 26th.
The fellowship is open to non-US citizens based outside of the US willing to cover their own visa & travel processes and expenses and non-US citizens based in the US with student visas or other legal working status. Unfortunately, we cannot supply visas or arrange travel for non-US citizens outside of the US.