Google is offering BOLD Internship for summer 2016 in US and Canada. Interested applicants must be currently enrolled in a 4-year BA/BS program, in any major, at a university in the United States. Accepted BOLD interns will be placed in teams across the business spectrum. Note that this internship is an 11-12 week paid internship programme.
- Be currently enrolled in a 4-year BA/BS program, in any major, at a university in the United States.
- Have legal papers or authorization to work either in the United States and/or Canada.
- Applicants must be current undergraduate juniors with an expected graduation date between December 2016 and June 2017.
- Successful BOLD applicants must have strong interest in the Internet and Google’s technology business.
- Academic excellence as shown below:
- Interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to navigate an ambiguous environment.
- Analytical skills and an interest in tackling business problems.
The application process is online. To apply:
- Part 1: Complete and submit the BOLD Intern Application Form.
- Part 2: Click the “Apply Now” button on the left of the screen to submit your resume using the same email address you used in Part 1. A cover letter is not required.
The BOLD Intern application is a two-part process. You must complete both parts of the application above to be eligible for the internship.