Emcnet is looking for a dynamic individual who will be responsible for the registrations and back office of high level international conferences/projects in 2016 that will take place in Belgium, the Netherlands and Slovakia.
The internship includes tasks as follows:
- Administrative function;
- Registration of delegates and all duties linked to this task;
- Answering all queries regarding venues, gala dinners, hotels, transfers, flights etc.;
- Preparing lists of participants and badges including quality control;
- Updating the database, clean-up of old and new contacts etc.;
- Participate in the promotion campaigns of the conferences;
- Participate in the organisation of the events;
- Travel to the conferences for onsite delivery is required.
Emcnet is specialised in organising high-level events – some in association with the EU Presidencies for clients who influence EU policy. These conferences are attended by Ministers, Governors, Commissioners, MEPs and senior decision makers from the private sector (Chairman, CEOs etc.). Each event gathers up to 1000 participants.
Description of Ideal Candidate:
To be eligible for the internship all candidates should meet following requirements:
- The candidate must be fluent in English (oral and written) – mother tongue level, with excellent French;
- The candidate must have some working experience (essential), with preferably 1 to 2 years in back office/administration/secretariat function;
- Ability to work proficiently with Word and Excel.
- As soon as possible
- Program Starts:
- January 01, 2016
- Program Ends:
- July 01, 2016
Cost for a participant:
The position is a paid internship with an opportunity for the right candidate to acquire project management skills and be part of a small successful team. The starting date is January 2016 for a 6 months period with the possibility of an extension for the successful candidate.
Visit http://www.emcnet.eu/ for more info